Tuesday

Halloween Hole-In-One

It's a beautiful, balmy day here in CT, perfect for Trick-or-Treating. Also perfect for golf...and looking at the upcoming forecast, probably the last really stellar golf day of the season. I'm really, really tempted to blow off work, blow off Halloween, grab my clubs and play all day. But I'm reasonable. I take my responsibilities seriously. Thus I will have a productive day at work, then I will go home put on my sexy pirate wench costume, and hand out candy to the 800+ Trick-or-Treaters who come to my house each Halloween. Aren't I good? No golf for me today...well maybe a little Panda Golf, but that doesn't count. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. hi pat,
    my 6 year old son was a pirate also.not the sexy wench type.
    thanks for the panda site.that was fun.
    have a great day.
    eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Monday was the 'nice day' for golfing around here. Unfortunately, I had to work late.

    Life isn't always fair.

    OH...and pictures of the costume are always welcome. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...