Tuesday

Golf Girl 'Quipment - Made with Me in Mind


They bring me much happiness...despite their humble origins. A basic, prefab set of RAM woods/irons. $79.00 at Target, complete with stand bag. The thing is though, they work SO well for me. They totally fit my swing. They must have been created with a voluptuous 5'5" gal in mind, that's all I can think of...or maybe it's because I'm a total beginner who's average score hovers around 140. In either case, I love them. I do wish they were pink though...I'm shallow that way. Guess I'll just have to pimp them out with all sorts of hanging tee holders, ball cases and what nots. Yep, that's what I'm gonna do.

Fellow blogger, The Golfing Polack posted this engaging account of his eqipment history which inspired mine.

2 comments:

  1. I am not so sure that my equipment history posting is what most people would call 'engaging' but if it inspired your posting, well, then it was woth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of putter are you using, Patricia?

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...