Thursday

The Controversial Ms. Wie - She's Just Fine, Thank You.

As this perceptive piece of writing suggests, everything's cool with Michelle. She's working on her college essays. I remember what a pain that was, but you get through it. Oh, and she's got a new agent. I'm glad I didn't have to worry about that when I was her age, but Greg Narad seems to have an excellent resume. Right? He used to be part of Tiger's team. Oh sorry, I know lot's of folk don't like to see Michelle Wie and Tiger Woods in the same paragraph, but it's true...he did used to work for Tiger.

Yes, I think Michelle's fine actually... beautiful, talented, confident and fine. But that's just my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patricia

    Greatings from New Zealand. I'm enjoying your blog having recently been introduced to the game myself. keep up the great and prolific work.

    Hamish

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...