* Week one: two days at the range, three at the gym, week two: three at the range two at the gym. Repeat through April.
* 1/2 hour of Persian carpet putting three times a week.
* Winter condition golf practice round once a weekend, weather permitting.
* Take two to three golf trips between now and April. Possible destinations, FL, AZ, NV, CA.
* Play golf in at least three foreign countries in 2007. Possible destinations, France, Greece, Bolivia, Dubai,Iran, China, New Zealand.
* Play golf in New Orleans before the end of 2007,either at TPC, or better yet, at Lakewood Country Club if it's ready.
That's it. No mention of scores or handicaps yet, you'll notice, I'm not quite there yet. Just some general plans. Make any sense?