Sunday

Super Bowl XLI

I'm heading off to a Super Bowl party. I hope I don't drink too much but I suppose I probably will because I'm not particularly excited about either of the teams. And such lack of enthusiasm has been known to lead me to consume a couple several too many beers in the past. So right now I'm trying to muster up some passion for the Bears...(they're the underdogs right?)...but I've gotta say, it's not really working. Oh well, maybe Prince'll misbehave. Here's to hoping.

Update:









I lost money.
Prince was boring.
I'm somewhat hammered slightly tipsy.
Good Night.

6 comments:

  1. It happens to the best of us. the drinking thats is. Well my bears lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat,

    When you wake up from your hang over, you will realize that it is not a dream; you may pinch yourself, but yet, the Bears still lost.

    Go Colts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck was up with the boring super bowl ads? If it weren't for the snacks, booze & friends, I would have thought I was watching any old regular football game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always found that Super Bowl Sunday is a great day to avoid crowds and play golf or go snowboarding. Rarely do I learn later that I missed a great game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was boring. Patricia, you must have been the most exciting thing about the Super Bowl party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ate a whole bag of Doritos and I still didn't have a good time.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...