Thursday

Tennis + Golf = Dating Bliss

First of all, I'd like to thank the anonymous commenter who tipped me off to this story earlier in the week. It's still somewhat under the radar, but there has been a bit of blogging about it here and there. It's the kind of story I really like too, particularly around Valentine's Day.
You know Hank Kuehne, right? He of the obscenely long drives...the 1998 U.S. Amateur champion? And you know Venus Williams, one half of the most dynamic sister act in the history of tennis, or any other sport. Well it seems they're dating! Yep, according to rumors heard a couple of weeks ago on the pastoral practice greens at Torrey Pines, the two were recently seen having dinner together at a posh Florida resort. There are also rumors that they were seen together at the Super Bowl this past weekend. So it definitely sounds like something's up.

Personally, I happen to like this pairing. I think it has potential. Venus is the more demure of the Williams sisters, (if either could be called demure), so she may have a calming effect on Hank, who can be a wee bit...turbulent. Also, Hank has been struggling with back problems for a while and I have no doubt Venus could give a stellar massage. So, I'm going watch and see where this goes. I'll keep you posted.

Note: File under "shameless gossip".

4 comments:

  1. Serena is much hotter than Venus. Better tennis player too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hank used to go out with Paula Abdul. Venus Williams is definitely an improvement over that basket case.

    >:V0~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why, I ask, would Venus Williams ever accept Paula Abdul's sloppy seconds??? I mean, what's the world coming too???

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO GREG NORMAN AND HANK KUEHNE DATING THESE MASULINE WOMEN I EXPECTED MORE FROM BOTH OF THEM ATLEAST HANK IS DIVORCED GREG IS NOT. NOT MUCH CLASS

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...