Wednesday

Has Anyone Played Pangya?

Yes, Pangya...the Korean on-line fantasy golf game.

I don't know much about it myself, and I'm trying to decide if it's worth downloading. Pangya is described as ..."a casual golf game that takes difficult rules of golf and transforms them into cute and easy to understand format so that everyone can enjoy it together." Doesn't that sound like fun? And I'm thinking it might be just the game for me because supposedly, ..."this is the game for those who didn't fit in with the "gaming" crowd". And I've got to admit I didn't...don't. In fact except for a brief and guilt ridden addiction to Grand Theft Auto that I developed when my nephew was over from France, I've never done games much. But considering my love for golf combined with my fascination for all things Korean I'm thinking this might be kind of fun. So if anyone's played Pangya...let me know what you think.









Oooooh yes. Looks fun!