Sunday

Revealing Responses from The Golf Girl Sex Survey

Note: A couple of readers have told me they're having trouble seeing some of the responses...that is: the images are not appearing. I apologize for this and I'm in the process of trying to figure out why it's happening. All of the images are JPEGs, so I don't know what's up. Will try to resolve it ASAP.

I know...it's been almost a month since the Golf Girl Sex Survey. As I told you earlier, the response was great...so great in fact, that it's taking me a bit longer than I anticipated to get my arms around it (so to speak) and summarize the wealth of feedback and opinions. One of the most fascinating aspects of the survey results were the comments...which were copious and clever and often quite candid.

I hope to have the full summary for you by the end of the month but In the meantime, I thought it might be fun to share just a few of the comments I got from the golf girls and golf guys who participated. Girls are pink, guys are blue, obvs:

According to one golf girl, guys on the golf course can be a bit... scary:








One golf guy had a novel idea for fitting golf into his busy life:










There were varying opinions on the calendar controversy:








And rants on sexist tee times. He gets it, and isn't afraid to say so:








A golf girl expressed her enthusiasm for the joys of golf... & sex:















While this frank and thoughful view was expressed on how men react to women on the course:





A girl weighs in on playing with an unattractive, excellent golfer vs. a sexy, bad golfer:














What one guy... thinks girls think... about guys on the course:












A girl who feels guys take it too seriously, says:
















One guy wonders if he's weird:






A girl reminds guys that when presented with a sexy Caddy Chick there are options:











The concept of Caddy Chicks didn't bother everyone however:











One girl suggested an interesting alternative to girls playing PGA events:
















Guys are not going to be receptive to all girl golfers:













There was some anecdotal evidence that golf dating sites work:






...and finally one more comment. A rather pragmatic view of playing with the sexy, bad golfer vs. the unattractive excellent golfer. I've got to say it makes sense:








So, I hope this wets your appetite, because there's a lot more where that came from, and I'll be laying it all out very soon.

10 comments:

  1. I've got to say, most of those comments sound heartfelt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my neck of the wood hot girls don't play golf, unfortunately. That's why I'm so surprised to hear everyone here talking about hot girl golfer.

    We do have plenty of slow playing senior women golfers though. Oh well, I guess I'm living in the wrong area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've definitely met some predatory men on the golf course. It's more annoying than scary. But I'd prefer them to the uptight, condescending, intolerant a$$h@l#s at my sister's club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guy is turning down sex because he's tired. That's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The history of golf is elitist, sexist and racist, sort of like the history of America. It's going to take a while but things are changing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd rather play with someone who is polite and knows the rules. Someone who replaces their divots, doesn't litter, and doesn't hold up play. These are more important than whether or not the player is attractive. That's not the question being asked, I realize, but I felt compelled to write it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoever said that "Men get preferential tee times and women get lousy midweek tee times. ...and I think that stinks" is an idiot. Thats not true at all.

    In high school, I worked in the pro shop of a very nice course, and tee times are given on a first come first serve basis. Its the same in private clubs, what is that guy talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the girl with the "more is better" philosophy should be your guest "golf blogger for a day".

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol this is amusing...

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.forbestgolf.org/
    mini golf gameA great game of golf and other addictive free online games
    online golf gameA great game of golf and other addictive free online games.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...