Thursday

One More Day of Meetings... Then Golf

We're back in CT. The National Stationery Show finished yesterday afternoon. We won the Best New Product Award, made some good contacts and took piles of orders, so I'm happy... happy to finally have time to read the golf blogs again...and to think about playing this weekend.

To me, Memorial Day Weekend IS the beginning of summer... and I love summer. I've got a few more meetings with my French colleagues, before they head back to Paris tomorrow afternoon ...then, at least for a few days, my life's going to be about playing golf, reading golf blogs, watching golf on TV...and just generally chilling. Mmmmm, I like the sound of that.




Mobile blogging was OK, but it definitely has its limitations...particularly given my lack of patience for texting...so I'm glad to get back to normal blogging. I hope to have my long promised swimsuit blog up by next week... I'm also planning on starting bi-weekly video blog. Soon. So...let's get this summer started.

8 comments:

  1. Been waiting too long for the swimsuit blog.Bring it on. FM too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that!By the way Patricia, you look great in the patriotic bikini. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. I grew up in Ma. I know what it was like for summer to be thre months. You need to move south summer starts in mid to late April down in NC and does not end until October

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't think the cartoon is anotomically accurate though....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fun weekend. Hope your golf game is good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that same bikini, i swear to god. It doesn't look that good on me though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see your video blog!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...