Thursday

Birdie Girl Golf - Bag and Baggage

Yes, it's 10:30 and yes I'm still packing. But at least I don't have to worry bout my clubs. They'll be traveling safely and in style in my lime green Birdie Girl stand bag...which, itself, will be awesomely encased in my streamlined black Birdie Girl travel bag. I'll be posting photos ...and more info on these two elegant accessories during the upcoming week. In the meantime I just noticed Nick trying to sneak some of his clubs in...he who said it was a dumb idea for me to bring my clubs. I've got to go check this out. I have a feeling someone's going to get hit with a nine iron.

4 comments:

  1. That's some nice gear you have there. I like the lime green on white. I traveled with clubs once and it was a mistake. I was golfing as part of a bachelor party, and I was the only serious golfer there. the other guys showed up late, messed around, and we ended up playing all of six holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so any more details on the calendar? one pic could be of you in France.

    ReplyDelete
  3. page=1
    Very nice bag..i could like to get one for me.and with this planning to get a Jansport bag
    Jansport bag that will perfectly fit with my jacket

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...