Monday

Golf Girl in Paris - Update

Were staying here. It's wonderful.

Saturday: met my new nephew, Nikola, 6 months. Gifted him with his own set of clubs. Photos to come.

Sunday: Played golf here. Golf ambience in France totally different from USA. Impossible bunkers too. Photos & story to come.

Today: Meetings all day at company headquarters. Dinner here.Really nice. photos to come.

Tomorrow: Going here for two days to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of our company. Photos & story to come.

Comment: This French keyboqrd is driving ,e nuts::: lots of keys qre in the zrong plqce.

5 comments:

  1. I see a travel blog coming...how to Blog Internationally. Tip #1, bring your own keyboard..

    Have fun over there and stay out of the Bunkers,,geezzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd throw in a couple of picks for this week. .

    Men:

    Winner: Jim Furyk
    Sleeper: Anthony Kim

    Women:

    Winner: Stacy P
    Sleeper: My Hyum Kim (Don't think I spelled it correctly but she sure is cute :)!

    do you and Nick have any?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shi Hyun Ahn could be the one I meant instead of My Hyum Kim???

    oh well, lets add them both as sleepers to win...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia

    Great blog....when are you coming over to play at The Home Of Golf? It's golf city over here, you'll love it!

    St Andrews in Scotland that is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's your handicap?

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...