Sunday

Congratulations Cristie Kerr!

Yay!!!! I heard the news over here in Paris... first on French TV then on CNN International.

As I was packing my bags (and eating obscene amounts of French chocolate) I heard that my absolute favorite golf girl, Cristie Kerr, had won the U.S. Women's Open. Of course I immediately went to the minibar for the Veuve Cliquot. Nick came in a bit later and we toasted the win of this ultra generous, extraordinarily talented American golfer. It definitely made our last night in Paris more festive. Thanks Cristie and Congrats!

9 comments:

  1. Hear, hear! I really like Cristie as well. I think her story is quite remarkable. I saw the news on The Golf Channel last night, and was really happy for her.

    I loved her Crenshaw-esque crouch and breakdown after sinking the last putt. Cry for happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she played really well down the stretch... she putted very well under pressure. It was fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where was WIE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was happy for Cristie as well. .

    I picked Stacy P, My Hyum, and Ahn, and didn't really factor in Cristie, I am glad she one, she deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My crush on Cristie Kerr explained:

    http://www.hookedongolfblog.com/2007/07/01/kristie-kerr-wins-the-us-womens-open/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pressel is too short off the tees to be a serious contender.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where was WIE?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for interesting article.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent website. Good work. Very useful. I will bookmark!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...