Tuesday

Playing Celine's Golf Course










How's this for exciting: On Saturday, I'm going to play at Golf Le Mirage.

This private club, just north of Montréal, is rumored to be ultra-beautiful, and the golf, very challenging. Le Mirage actually consists of two 18 hole courses designed by Graham Cooke and it always makes the Best of lists for Canadian golf destinations. From the few photographs I've seen it looks all foresty and waterfally. I've got real weakness for waterfally so I'm totally psyched about this invite.

The resort is owned by none other than Golf Girl Celine Dion. If you need a reminder of her golfiness check out this Callaway ad:


I'll actually be in the Montréal area for several days and hope to play other courses as well. I've particularly got my eye on the Club de Golf de L'Île de Montréal. In fact, let me start working on getting that set up right now. Sweet.

6 comments:

  1. We played at Golf de l'ile last year. It was amazing. Like courses we played in Ireland. You should definitely try to play there. Bon Voyage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that Celine had a few of the sand traps filled in when she got stuck in them too many times. That should make it a little easier ;l

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't tell Nick this....Montreal has the best adult entertainment clubs in the world, let alone America. Vegas is not even in the same league.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know some people who think that Celine is sickening sweet. But I think she is quite cute and her voice really is angelic.

    Have fun!

    ~Beckt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey anonymous

    Been there, done that buddy...

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...