Monday

Sam's Dad Wins His 13th Major

Earlier today, gorgeous Golf Girl Sam Alexis Woods watched her father battle the extreme heat of an August day in Tulsa, Oklahoma, to win the PGA Championship, and his 13th major.

At least I think she was watching. To be honest, she seemed to be sleeping most of the time, but in any case, she was there... with her beautiful Mom Elin... and that surely made this victory that much sweeter for Tiger.

Congratulations to Eldrick "Tiger" Woods and his ultra-charming family!

4 comments:

  1. didn't we all know in the back of our minds that Tiger was going to win, what we don't know is when the SS cal is going to come out? ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we all kinda knew for Tiger.

    I'm working on the SS Cal, I swear, I've just been soooo busy with work stuff. I really appreciate your patience - and it will be rewarded. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is "Tiger" actually part of his real name? Or is it just added in by everyone because they know that's his nickname?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rewards ;)!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...