Tuesday

Who's That (Golf) Girl?

I've got to admit I'd never heard of Natasha Shishmanian till today. That changed this morning when she appeared, just like that, on one of my numerous google golf alerts.

Here at Golf Girl's Diary, research time is rather limited these days thus my info is still somewhat sketchy but perhaps UK readers can help fill in the blanks. From what I gather this exotic brunette is a rather exemplary Golf Girl; she's sited as both a golf writer who's "written for Golf Punk magazine and reported for the Mirror from The Open", AND a professional golfer. Strangely, I've yet to find many any details on her career as a professional golfer. Hmmm, odd that.

Anyway, Natasha's (unusual) name bubbled to the surface today because she recently married "well known" millionaire DJ, Chris Evans! Frankly, I'd never heard of him till today either, but supposedly he's quite the pop culture celeb in the UK... and he shares with Natasha a love of golf.

As you can imagine, I'm quite curious to find out more about this UK golf girl and her newly acquired media tycoon husband.

5 comments:

  1. she's hot. i like the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I gather Chris Evans is rather like a British Howard Stern.

    {{shudder}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evans a British Stern. Never

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evans is a wannabee stern - stern is the really shock jock but Evans is a single figure h'capper at least.

    Evans used to be a males tarzanagram in Manchester and his brother sitll runs a newsagents in Chester UK.

    Hi from Dubai - GO! Smell the flowers....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris Evans is a bit of a has-been on the UK scene and has been over-shadowed for a while by his last wife Billie Piper who graduated from teen pop star to hugely successful TV actress with a big following over here. Natasha is obviously gorgeous, but I can't find anything abut her golf credentials. Is it a PR exercise to make her seem more interesting as a writer and/or model? - or am I just cynical? Have to say she is drop-dead gorgeous, unlike him!
    AliB

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...