Wednesday

Golf Girl TV - 2008 Will be Awesome


















Hold on to your hybrids everyone! Golf Girl TV is revving up for an ultra exciting 2008 season. We're putting the finishing touches on a new studio, and we've got some stellar stories lined up. The first episode of 2008 will air next week and we'll be biweekly after that.

Additionally, 2008...early 2008...will see the debut of Golf Girl TV live! The first ever live interactive golf talk show! We'll be discussing controversial and provocative issues surrounding our sport... as well as the lighter side... and you'll be able to get right in there and participate! I'll keep you posted on a schedule, but I expect the first show to air before the end of this month.

So, lots to look forward to. I think 2008 is going to be a very interesting year, don't you?

6 comments:

  1. You mean a call in show? That really is something to look forward to. I can't wait to take on some of those "Anonymous guys". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2008 is going to be a greaT year...I've been reading this blog since it began and its just gotten better and better. Golf Girl Live is gonna rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a live show would be fabulous! BlogTV amd Ustream both offer this, and there are others. I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Jennifer's point, I really hope you have a really good screening process in place. An internet personality as cute as you is invariably going to have some knuckleheads calling in.

    Thanks for your comment on LTN, and your life sounds to be quite interesting as well. If it gets to cold up there for you and yours, I wanted to give you this for relief also...

    http://www.golfcr.com/

    Cheers!
    Merlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like the French Maid photo shoot, another empty promises.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making last chaos gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of lastchaos gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of lastchaos moneyalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of buy last chaos goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap lastchaos gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...