Your Chance to Train With A Tiger Coach

How amazing would that be, right?

The coach in question is Hank Haney and I have a feeling he might be able to help me with my swing. So... I just entered this really Fantabulous Gillette Champions sweepstakes ...for which the grand prize happens to be a trip for two to a premier golf destination to train with Hank Haney.

Yes, my swing does need work, so here's to hoping. But the thing is, there are all kinds of other awesome prizes too, and I've got to say, the Gillette Champions site...where you enter the contest... is very cool in and of itself, with lots of exclusive, rather intimate videos, featuring Tiger and the other Gillette Champions, Roger Federer, the Swiss tennis great and French soccer star Thierry Henry. So check it out, enter the contest, and who knows... maybe you'll win the Grand Prize.

Though I'm pretty sure my swing needs more help than yours.