Tuesday

A Challenge for Golf Blogger Guys
























Hey guys.... I know you're out there.

After all, I read you every day, and look forward to your prolific posts on everything from the PGA to the pace of play...the latest drivers to golf survivors.

The thing is though, I'd love to know a little bit more about you. You as in you. I'm talking about your personality and personal style. How you came to be a golf blogger and what keeps you writing about golf. Yeah, that kind of thing. I mean, I already know that Andrew from Oobgolf has a thing for Paula Creamer and Mr. Business Golf does not appreciate retro style statements and World Golf's Cheap Bastard has expensive tastes... but I want more. And I'm not the only one.

There's a challenge out there for you... from none other than beautiful, multi-talented golf personality, Stina Sternberg. She blogs too BTW, at Golf For Women where she's a Sr. Editor, and she wants to hear from you...,golf bloggers and forum posters alike.

So, drop her a line, with photo if possible. And show us what you're all about. We're curious.