Saturday

Sarkozy Saga - Golf Girl to French Prez: "It's Over!"



















It was just a couple of months ago I first posted about flamboyant French President, Nicholas Sarkozy.

He was newly divorced and in the US on ... official business. There was some speculation that he might be a golfer, and I was looking forward to posting about his exploits on the golf courses of the world. Additionally, I've got to admit, I harbored secret ambitions of hooking up with him and ultimately, becoming the first lady of France.

My current husband just laughed at my ambitions and informed me that Mr. Sarkozy had never held a golf club in his life. So I reluctantly put that plan on the back burner.

Well, turns out it's now too late. My prospective prince went and married someone else this morning...right there in the Elysee Palace where I had looked forward to residing. He married this Carla Bruni bitch person. I mean, what does he see in her??

OK yes, she's beautiful, famous, rich, aristocratic, and multi-lingual. But I'm multi-lingual too. And I bet she doesn't even play golf.

11 comments:

  1. You're better of without him GG. I hear he's really stingy and has no sense of humor. Better stick with your Nick. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well GG. There is always Mr. Business Golf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebound girl. Won't last. Be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaw, I was the same way when Jan Stephenson got married...and when she got divorced I was married..OH, well, Golf and Life goes on..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick is right. Sarko dont play golf. He doesnt have patience - you see he married Carla after two months.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell no GolfGirl, you don't want Cécilia's sloppy seconds. Eeeew.

    The Elysee Palace would be a nice pied a terre in Paris though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I know what they mean when they say power is the best aphrodisiac.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GG Does saying Nick is your "current" husband that you plan on having more. I know you're out looking but does Nick know?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that Sarko's takaen, I'll probably stick with Nick ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...