Wednesday

The Tap In Twins on Course in Punta Gorda, FL

















I hit the course with Cat yesterday. Cat being my twin sister who happens to be in Punta Gorda right now too. We played with Nick, at Burnt Store Marina Golf Course, which winds through an elegant community of homes, traversed by canals and dotted with small lakes. First we tackled the demanding Osprey course. Water definitely came into play consuming quite a number of our wayward balls. We then moved on to the Pelican course, which was a bit more forgiving, but had its own little issue. Namely a huge black Gator lying in the sun about 10 yards to the right of the fifth tee. Fortunately the Marshall had warned us of his presence as we finished the fourth. Tentatively, we took our tee shots. Nick got rather angry when suggested that I wanted to approach the reptile for a more flattering camera angle. So I had to be satisfied with the shot below.



We return to CT tonight. I'm absolutely not ready to return to the chilly north, but it's been a totally awesome trip.

10 comments:

  1. Cool gator shot - you don't want to get too close to that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was totally rude of the Gator not even asking if he could play through...lol. Looks like you had a great time. Look forward to seeing the film or book you are going to write for this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should play more often with Cat! Maybe do a putting competition for a future episode of GG TV. Show us the tap in twins in action ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nick was right to be concerned gators can run at speeds of 35 mph and though they generally don't attack unprovoked you never really know.

    This big guy might have had a problem with someone snapping his photo on the golf course - I hear a certain Tiger did recently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a wonderful time in Florida. I really hope to get down there next year, and now I'm looking at the West Coast too.

    BTW, I love Cat's pink shoes.,

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like one big gator. I played once on a course in South Carolina with a gator, but it was smaller, and on the side of the fairway so I could play my ball to the other side, and I only had to get about 30 or 40 yds from it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So do you get a free drop from a particular radius around the gator or is it play it as it lies? That would be a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my friends,
    It's always great to meet adult girl twins. I myself am a twin with my sister who lives in VA. We also love the warmth of Florida and the golf courses of our planet. God Bless You!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Twins, I am a twin with my sister who lives in VA. We love golf and would love to meet another set of twin girls that love the warmth of Florida and the golf courses of our planet. Keep enjoying life
    D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Making habbo credits
    is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of habbo gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of habbo coinsalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap habbo credits here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buy habbo gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...