Monday

Women Like Sports, Including Golf




















Check out my recent interview in the awesome blog, Women Like Sports.

The editor of this engaging blog is adorable Apryl DeLancy, a sports fanatic from Los Angeles who follows everything from the NFL to Premier League Soccer to ... well every other sport known to man (and woman).

April has interviewed a variety of athletes and afficianados including: surfers Shayne and Shannon McIntyre, WFL professional Amanda Garcia and Greg Shaw of Tatoo Golf, the edgy apparel company.

Ms DeLancy is a golfer too, and an astute interviewer who gets right to the point with her "5 questions". We covered golf fashion and equipment, ettiquete, and aprehension about getting on the course when you're a beginner. I also clued Apryl in on some of my future plans for Golf Girl Media.

So head over to Women Like Sports and have a look. If you like you sports Apryl's blog is a must read.

8 comments:

  1. The interview looks great. I'm impressed with you practice regime. Come the season you will be ready to burn it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good interview GG, I like the sports blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice interview, it looks good!

    Keep up the good work!

    Greetings from Thailand!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GG your blog has become very boring and unfocused. What happened? Are you now allowing other "guru's" to dictate your content?

    ReplyDelete
  5. anon II

    If that's how you feel, why don't you dictate my content. I'm open to suggestions. I always love it when my readers suggest topics! As long as it's about golf and as long is it's not X rated (R is OK) I'll do my best to...cover it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee - I can't understand why he wouldn't like being connected to that limrick. He may have to put the hammer down at the golf course this year and take a few bucks more in bets !! :-)

    (lol - darn - no x-rated content ?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think anon II understands that you live in the frozen tundra and there aren't many personal stories to tell outside of shopping stories.

    Give her a little time, anon II - she'll have those golf stories coming when it gets warm...between June 18 and July 9. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making knight gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of knight noah . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of knight online gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of knight online noahhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap knight gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...