Thursday

Grass is Greener for ChipChic Golf Girls

A couple of weeks ago I received a package containing a couple of very unusual accessories.

The first was a golf shoe bag. It had nylon mesh sides (which I like in a shoe bag)and a soft chamois lining. I could immediately tell it was sturdy and well constructed. But the most ...remarkable... thing was the AstroTurf.

Yes, the front section of the bag is made of AstroTurf...the kind you find at driving ranges and mini golfs parks. Isn't that crazy? But here's the thing. It works. It actually looks adorable. With it came a rectangular clutch purse. Now anyone who knows me knows I love my clutches I've got my Louis Vuitton and my Chanel...and now I have my AstroTurf clutch. And again...it's ultra, cute.

Turns out these unique bags are the creation of a beautiful, bag-obsessed Canadian designer and her compay, ChipChicGolf. This girl seeks whimsy and humor and style where ever she goes. She's got several other bags in the Grass is Greener Collection, including a make-up bag a tote and the awesome little swivel caddy two of which are strategically placed in the photo above. This little bag clips onto your golf bag to carry the basics; keys, money, lipstick, etc.

The bags are all available on the ChipChic website and with the purchase of each bag, tree is planted by the environmental organization "The Tree of Canada".

Socially responsible and stylish...what could be better than that?

6 comments:

  1. HAT is very cool. I love the tote bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astroturf bags... That does look like a pretty cool idea. Why don't you get some of those ones in the picture and model them here Golf Girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless my Calloways, it's amazing how they market golf products these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post GG. Why don't you pose with this bimbo and you can both show us your TITS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like Lisa Kudrow. Do you think she has really floppy elephant ears (ee's)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making habbo credits
    is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of habbo gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of habbo coinsalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap habbo credits here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buy habbo gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...