Thursday

ProSports Team Challenge - Celebrity Golf in the Desert




Mario Lemieux, Charles Barkley, Drew Brees and Ozzie Smith will be out in Palm Springs this weekend, each leading a team in the exciting ProSports Team Challenge. Golf bloggers Jay Flemma and Tony Korologos will be there too. They'll be playing in the pro am and bringing you the story...from inside the ropes. It promises to be quite a story too, as rivalries between the legendary sports stars have been building for a couple of months already.

To make it even more fun you can get really involved by helping to make the strategy decisions that'll give your team the edge. Just head over to the ProSports Team Challenge website and sign up to be a ProCoach it's fun, easy and free!

I had been planning to be out there with the guys this weekend, but unfortunately, life got in the way. I will be in the locker room however, strategizing with fellow baseball fans. Yes, I'm going with the boys of summer, baseball being my second favorite sport.

So check Tony and Jay's blogs this weekend for live updates from beautiful Eagle Falls Golf Course and sign up to support the stars of your second favorite sport. See you in the locker room.

6 comments:

  1. Wow... That landscape more than rivals the best courses in Hawaii. :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. That course looks gorgeous! Too bad you couldn't get out there, I would like to have read you post on the guys outfits too. Golf is the only sport I like but I signed up for football because I love their charity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love football but I'll be really surprised if the hockey player don't win this. There worlds better than any of the other teams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the guys are ready for 100 degree temps - it's getting pretty hot out here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I played Eagle Hill last September and it was one of the most enjoyable golf experiences I've ever had. The course was as beautiful as it looks in the photos and the service was excellent made for a memorable round. It's a shame you couldn't get out this time bu t you should try in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were missed Patricia. The players were well dressed and you can check out all the 300+ photos in my gallery...

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...