Tuesday

Golf Fashion that's Styled to a Tee













I love golf fashion as much almost as much as I love golf itself.

While fashion is often not highly functional, when it comes to golfware, non-functional simply isn't an option. There's a unique challenge in creating an outfit, or an item of clothing, that looks good, and works well, on the course. And that's what I love; it's the unique combination of elements that make golf apparel so distinctive and interesting and fun.

So, you can only imagine how pleased I was to see an uber-elegant new blog dedicated to golf fashion. It's called Styled to a Tee and as you'll quickly notice, it's quite unlike anything else out there. This blog has a sophisticated spare look, perfectly set up for pleasant perusing, and the writing is delightfully literary. For example, a post on In-bee Park's winning white-on-white US Open look was poetry. Literally. Very clever.

There are also some fascinating video interviews, with the likes of designer John Ashworth, golfer Stacy Prammanasudh and others. It's definitely a very special blog, one written by fashion insiders with a passion for golf. You can be sure I'll be reading Styled to a Tee regularly.

4 comments:

  1. After reading your post I made my way over to 'Styled to a Tee' because you had piqued my curiosity! The posts were very eloquent and full of poetry that created moving word pictures. Not bad for a new site! I agree, this one should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great find. Their blog has a healthy dose of humor as well as good writing about golf fashion. I only hope it lasts. So many blogs don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the juxtaposition of the Gay Pride Parade and the US Women's Open.
    8)`

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making last chaos gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of lastchaos gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of lastchaos moneyalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of buy last chaos goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap lastchaos gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...