Saturday

Remembering A Golf Wedding Weekend

Summer is speeding by. I can't believe a month has passed since our weekend in Northern NH.

We played golf at a couple of beautiful resorts in the foothills of Mt. Washington and went to the awesome golf course wedding of my adorable cousin Doni and his beautiful bride Hilary. Everything was amazingly perfect and it was a great way to launch the summer.

Doni & Hilary are now working on their golf games as man & wife, and I think that suits them to a Tee. Despite the worrisome photo above.

9 comments:

  1. New Hampshire is big enough to have a "northern" part ? :-)

    She definitely makes for a beautiful bride ! (hope she doesn't use him for a tee too often) :-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. My niece and nephew had a golf themed wedding. It was beautiful but I wish they had thought to do a cute photo like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that they are married. I hope she's going to let him play golf. My wife seems to think golf gets in the way of the honey-do list. And she let's me know it repeatedly. Argh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very preppy wedding I like the simple dresses and understated colors. Blue is not too common for weddings in our neck of the woods (AL).

    ReplyDelete
  6. She should really close her stance for the shot, and open her stance for the wedding night.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. You celebrate your wedding in sports man spirit.What a sporty idea it was!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making gw gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of GuildWars Gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of Guild Wars Gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of GuildWars moneyhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap gw gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...