Friday

Golf is Assuredly a Mystifying Game
























"Golf is assuredly a mystifying game. It would seem that if a person has hit a golf ball correctly a thousand times, he should be able to duplicate the performance at will. But this is certainly not the case." Robert Tyre Jones

I love that quote. Leave it to Bobby Jones to so perfectly present this particular golf conundrum. I love the photo too. It was matched with the Bobby Jones quote in the most recent issue of 19th Hole a new golf-inspired luxury and leisure publication based in Atlanta.

When you wish to see the most beautiful golf equipment, apparel and accessories, presented in the most luxurious settings... by the most talented stylists and photographers... you're going to reach for 19th hole. Because that's what it is. The magazine has wonderful articles about cuisine and spirits too. As well as awesome golf travel destinations... and much more.

Have a look the summer issue now here. You'll probably what to subscribe. I did... and now of course I'm making a my wish list.

11 comments:

  1. The magazine does look over the top. But then I Read Vogue and T&L. They both equally "out there".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just another version of the Robb Report or Millionaire Magazine. The golf seems to be more of an afterthought than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I see the Bobby Jones - Atlanta connection. Another Bobby Jones quote that I like would be quite applicable to Annika's situation today. When asked why he was retiring from golf he said about being a champion: "It is something like a cage. First you are expected to get into it and then you are expected to stay there. But of course, nobody can stay there."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photography - I have no idea what a leg, high heels, and a handbag with golf balls in it has to do with the words of Bobby Jones, but I hope their magazine does well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom went golfing once with my dad and I and she had on a pair of high heel shoes. She would've loved this new magazine. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 19th hole is beautiful!!! I may not be able to afford that lifestyle but it sure gives me something to aspire to. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They must have spent a fortune on the photo shoots alone. Real quality stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh la la 19th hole is beautiful! Anyone who says golf clothes are ugly need only look there. My husband is getting me the Chanel golf bag for my birthday, unbeknownst to him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here in Western PA I don't see many women playing golf dressed like those models...but one can always dream.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool idea, very impressed!

    -emdee
    www.douchewatcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Making gw gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of GuildWars Gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of Guild Wars Gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of GuildWars moneyhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap gw gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...