NYC Golf - Saturday on Randall's Island

Saturday started out chilly and gray in New York City, but I got to Randall's Island early. Randalls Island is part of the borrough of Manhattan. It's home to a population of roughly 1,500 living on 2.2 km² of land. It's also home to the the awesome Randall's Island Golf Center.

Located just under the Tri-Borough bridge, this urban golf oasis offers a state-of-the-art, 80 stall driving range, and a great short game practice area for putting and chipping. There are mini golf courses and batting cages, as well as a beer garden and wireless lounge. It's a perfect place for a family outing and... it's just minutes form midtown Manhattan. What could be better than that?

I was out at the Island to begin filming a new series of videos for Golf Girl TV. The cold day made me happy that I wore my new PUMA Golf casual pants. They're perfect for the chill, misty days of fall. I also tried out my new PUMA golf shoes. Pretty awesome.

Look for the new episode to air later this month.