Monday

NYC Golf - Saturday on Randall's Island






















Saturday started out chilly and gray in New York City, but I got to Randall's Island early. Randalls Island is part of the borrough of Manhattan. It's home to a population of roughly 1,500 living on 2.2 km² of land. It's also home to the the awesome Randall's Island Golf Center.

Located just under the Tri-Borough bridge, this urban golf oasis offers a state-of-the-art, 80 stall driving range, and a great short game practice area for putting and chipping. There are mini golf courses and batting cages, as well as a beer garden and wireless lounge. It's a perfect place for a family outing and... it's just minutes form midtown Manhattan. What could be better than that?

I was out at the Island to begin filming a new series of videos for Golf Girl TV. The cold day made me happy that I wore my new PUMA Golf casual pants. They're perfect for the chill, misty days of fall. I also tried out my new PUMA golf shoes. Pretty awesome.















Look for the new episode to air later this month.

9 comments:

  1. I think I have to get those pants. I love Puma's 18-hole Bucket belt also. So much shopping, so little time off the course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randall's Island Golf Center is great. Much less expensive than Chelsea Piers and much less waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UNDER the Tri-borough Bridge ? Really ? (I've never been to NYC)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GG wearing cargo pants? Never thought I'd see that day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok - even I know those aren't cargo pants !! you can't fool all of us, Anon. (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pants. Thanks for uncovering another great area golf spot.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. T-totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Making kal geons is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of kal gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of kal online geons almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of kal online goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make kalonline Geons.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fashionable for sure! Am writing a movie about golf would star two gals set in NYC. Doesthat work? A golfer myself; working on short game. Dyker Beach my turf.
    Carl "THE ROOKIE"

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...