Golf Girl Gifting for the Golfer Who Has Everything

What do you give the golfer who has everything? How about an awesome golf gift basket? That's what I made for my crazy, golf-obsessed, girl friend, and she loved it.

In this video I show you some of the unique items I included in the basket; like, FiZ the innovative club cleaning solution from FiZGOLF, and Chromax metallic golf balls which are...quite spectacular.

Then, of course, I included Thumb Caddy, my favorite golf training aid... as well as some ultra cute golf jewelry from Pink Diva Golf.

Edgy, elegant accessories from PUMA really take this gift basket over-the-top! It's an easy, fun, creative way to gift your favorite golfer.

And if she's like my friend Jennifer, you may also want to include a male stripper some exotic entertainment.