Friday

In Golf We Trust - The Fun Golf Lifestyle Destination















To my mind, one of the most entertaining golf destinations on the web has got to be In Golf We Trust.

From across the proverbial pond in Brighton, UK, these folks are obviously obsessed with golf. But then again, most golf bloggers, golf editors and golf media moguls such as myself share that singular obsession. It's just that IGWT seems to know how exactly how to distill the passion into a engaging, golf lifestyle cocktail, that resonates with the serious golfer, without alienating the hackers, duffers and "fun, flirty, fashionable" among us. The humor is stellar and the design is energetic and oddly aesthetic. I even know a number of non-golfers who've bookmarked it.

This week they've got an awesome Gallery of Best Dressed Golfers that's well worth checking out. While you're at it, you'll want to have a look at Name those Feet, a slide show that features some amazing golf footware, and challenges you to guess which pro they belong to.

Anyway, I'm off to NYC for the Callaway event, which should be fun. I'll be back later with the story. Till then trust in golf at In Golf We Trust and you will be rewarded.

4 comments:

  1. What a great site!! How did I not know about it? The foot ware gallery is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Brits again. Their humor really does seem to go with golf. Luck you to be able to just pick up and go to New York for the day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. food, water, & golf is all I need. nice site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making kal geons is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of kal gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of kal online geons almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of kal online goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make kalonline Geons.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...