Wednesday

A Versatile Jacket, That Takes On Late Season Golf

Here in CT, it's been chilly and gray for the past couple of weeks. Mid-November is like that here. There've been periods of drizzle, and the occasional glimpse of a week, waning sun.

Yet we continue to play golf... when we can. Nine hole rounds mainly. We walk and disregard many a few of the rules. It definitely helps to have the right outerwear. Which I'm working on. For the time being, I'm piling on layers ... and blaming my frequent occasional mis-hits on the added bulk. Nick however, has no such excuse. Earlier this fall I had him try out the an awesome new jacket from TMaG. He proclaimed it a "high-tech, multi-tasking marvel". And Nick, in case you didn't know, is notoriously hard to please. Well, he's been wearing it to the course ever since.

For more details on on the adidas ClimaProof Storm 3-Way Convertible Jacket, check out my review on About.com:Golf.

Nick gave me some great firsthand feed-back and even agreed to model for me, but grew impatient after three shots. It's OK though, because in the process, he found the perfect late season golf jacket and he's not much of a model anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Wish my wife would get me an adidas convertible jacket to review. I'd be glad to model it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...