Tuesday

The Guy Girdle Improves the Physique & the Golf Swing












It's a huge trend... and I'm sure you've read about it.

After all, it's being talked about from Ireland to Australia... and all over the USA.

What we're discussing here is - to put it in the simplest possible terms - a slimming undergarment for guys ...a guy's girdle.

Sometimes they call it a compression undergarment...or a core precision undershirt...or simply shapewear. The "cute" name they've come up with is "the Mirdle".

It's an ultra tight body suit that gives the wearer a distinctly leaner look. And now it's being purported to improve the wearer's golf swing ...and prevent injury, thanks to the support it provides for the back and shoulders.

That's what I call multi-tasking.

10 comments:

  1. Is this legit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. which one of those corsets is Mickelson using to give him such nice cleavage ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LG - yes - there are golfers who wear them, but mostly for lower back support. Fred Couples has worn one on and off for years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, I wonder how my hubby is going to feel about receiving one of these? He constantly has back pain, so I'm thinking he needs to just suck up and wear one. Unfortunately, the thought of a man wearing one just has NO sex appeal, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. From the guys that brought you the "Bro"...also called the "manssiere"

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Guyliner" also comes to mind.Then I'll be all set to go out, meet and meet another guy and start a bromance. ;}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snooty - these are medical devices and the right one needs to come from a doctor or physical therapist. Sex appeal has to take a back seat if someone's back is in need of support. "Gettin' some" isn't nearly as much fun when your back seizes up and you spend the rest of the night at the emergency room. (then again - maybe you can get him one in leather with a mask for that added bit of mystery) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have major back problems and I am only good for 9 holes.. so I am thinking I will have to try one of these things out..

    and for sex appeal.. I am sure the ladies are not going to stop talking to me over a gridle.. hell I have done worst then that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If a woman wore that thing, she'd probably be accused of being a fetishist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Making holic gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of holic money . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of holic online gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap holic goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make holic online money.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...