Wednesday

One More Round of Golf Before a Long Night's Work

A reader sent me the photo at left from gorgeous St. Luis Obispo.

It seems St. Nick is getting in a final round before his long night tonight. Santa been up to lots of other things in SLO-town, there's even a website about his adventurers.

If you're not familiar with the beautiful town of San Louis Obispo, you'll enjoy your first view in these photographs. You'll also be amazed at some of the activities Father Christmas has been geting up to. He's quite a man.

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Patricia!! I'm so glad I found your blog --- don't know how I lived without it before. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Santa Clause is good to you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweetie, I hope St. Nick is in a good mood tonight. Thank you for a terrific year of fun, flirty fashionable golf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh....I'm stuck in the rain and snow in the NE. Not fair.

    Happy Holiday's to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making kal geons is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of kal gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of kal online geons almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of kal online goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make kalonline Geons.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...