Tuesday

Another Day - Another Sergio Garcia Post

As you may have noticed, I don't normally do two-in-a-row postings. Generally, I like to keep it eclectic around here.

Though my topic is always golf, I try to change it up a little each day. If I do something serious on a Monday, I like to go light on Tuesday. If I do fashion on Wednesday I might profile a pro on Thursday. Like that, because most people I know like variety. So it's rare that you see the same topic or the samd company or the same person featured here two days in a row.

Today, however I just couldn't resist a second-in-a-row Sergio feature. One of my readers... the always astute Charles Boyer... though clearly not a Sergio fan himself, was kind enough to bring yet another Sergio Garcia promotion to my attention. And this one's really fun. It revolves around the Players Championship where Mr. Garcia will defend his title in May, and lets fans vote to choose a second round outfit for the swarthy Spainiard.

The promotion is called Dress Sergio and it's being put on by the PGA Tour. In addition the dressing the (arguably) adorable El Nino, there are lots of great prizes to be won too, so head over to the PGA Tour site, pick a lucky outfit and help dress Sergio.

BTW, I happen to know a couple/few ladies who wouldn't mind undressing him, but I don't think there's a promotion for that.

10 comments:

  1. You ladies always seem to go for the bad boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to be one of those couple/few ladies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really saw Sergio as a Bad Boy to me he's always been more of a spoiled brat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea, but disappointed in the lack of variety in the choices. I guess I will go with the white belt. But I like to keep a closer eye on Mr. Villegas. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the hat-tip, Patricia...but I wouldn't say I am NOT a Sergio fan, but I would say that I am a bit realistic about him as a golfer. As a fellow, his other special charms have no magic on me, LOL... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK ... maybe this WHY his pants seldom match his shirts???

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is with the white belt fad anyway, who started it, and why have they all jumped on that beltwagon?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why am I getting the impression that Patricia is a half step away from sending audition video and pictures to Sergio so she can be the next bikini babe in a commercial ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know it's not your policy to edit these posts - but that xxmy post looks like a spam ad. A lot of those things are plastered all over the place and have viruses attached to the links.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is with the white belt fad anyway, who started it, and why have they all jumped on that beltwagon?

    It seems like it is a style that never entirely goes away. Like a cold sore, it may lay dormant below the surface, waiting to erupt once again.

    I know, ewww, awful image, but really, bad fashion is equally disgusting.

    What's next -- a return of white patent leather shoes, to match the belt?

    Why not? If it is true that all that has happened in fashion before will happen again, then hipsters may as well complete the 70's Florida Retiree look. For an even more authentic look, those that are hair-challenged can grow one side really long and flop it over, making the perfect accessory for the look.

    I kid, but really, some things just need to go to Goodwill and never come out again, except on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...