Thursday

It's Always the Right Time to Support Golf

.

















Uh-oh, I almost forgot about National Golf Day. Actually... I did forget about it, because here on he east coast, May 13, ended about 2 1/2 hours ago.

Don't even ask me what I'm doing up at 2:40 AM, but here I am. and though the "offical day" is over, you can still sign a very important petition that'll help our sport get some much needed support from the governmental powers-that-be.

Golf makes a huge impact our economy - and it's a positive one. If you read this blog, I'm pretty sure you have more than a passing interest in golf, so why not have a look at the petition and see what you think. I'm pretty sure that like me, you'll be compelled to sign it.

...And I'll ♥ you forever.

Happy National Golf Day.

2 comments:

  1. Years ago Jim Morrison scolded me soundly for petitioning the Lord with prayer, but this petition sounds a lot safer, and it kinda rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ended with your post ...

    I'm pretty sure that, like me, you'll be compelled to sign it.

    ...And I'll ♥ you forever.




    Make that forever and a day and I'll consider.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...