Saturday

Lacoste Red, Crocodile Green and Awesome Golf Styles

I've always loved Lacoste.

There's ample evidence of that fact right here on this blog. And and I've got tons of company in my admiration. Including a couple of the LPGAs biggest stars. Cristie Kerr wore a bright fuchsia Lacoste polo in the first round of the Kraft Nabisco this year that looked just amazing in the Palm Springs sunshine...and Lorena Ochoa won in Mexico wearing kelly green shirt that (ironically) is part of the red collection.

"Lacoste Red" is presented in a delightful, dynamic new website.

The spectacular site has a lot going on; there are wallpapers, games, songs (you gotta love French techno) and the makings of a social media componant.

There's definitely a retro feel to the collection... and so much of it can be worn wonderfully on the golf course, depending on your personal style (you remember my lecture on personal style, right?. I love Love Lacoste. Always have always will. Now you know why.

6 comments:

  1. Very cool. I love the crocodile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little skirts and bright polos. I think the video is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's surprising Lacoste hasn't pushed more into the golf world and sponsored more guys. Especially young guys.

    Allenby, Angel-Jimenez, Olazabal, Ouiros, Ochoa are about the only big PGA/LPGA names.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GQMike Have you seen the new color block polo? That might be a direction. They have some great new polos - tech fabric now too.

    http://shopapparel.lacoste.com/b/Men-Shop-by-Category-Polo-Shirts/333788011/page/1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the lacoste polo dress which I sometimes wear as a golf dress with bike shorts underneath. Compliments always ensue, :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patricia,

    Have you ever done a 'Colleen'update story on your blog? I'm new to the blogosphere and I am very, very curious.

    I too am a Yankee fan (after my O's) and have been since Mantle, Berra, Bauer, Skowron, et al in the mid-1950's.

    What does she think of the two new stadii in New York? Or burgeoning payroll, HGH and steroids?

    Does she golf? Any other siblings, in-laws or out-laws we should know about. Can we get a recent picture of Colleen? Does she like older (60 year-old) retirees? Would she be able to support me in the manner to which I have grown accustomed?

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...