Wednesday

When is a Golf Dress Not a Golf Dress?

When it's a Tennis Dress.

I found the Calvin Klein tennis dress at left, a couple of weeks ago, and immediately thought of golf. After all, it has a collar, and it's longer than much of what's worn on the LPGA tour these days.

I definitely like the convenience of one piece instead of several (fewer moving parts = fewer pieces to... um... misplace) Lately though its been hard to find those one piece wonders in golf apparel shops and sections. So tennis seemed the next best thing. And in this case it worked out just fine.

5 comments:

  1. The golf dress is my favorite! This tennis dress looks amazing on you. Some tennis dresses don't work because they have tiny straps.

    BTW, I know where to find some great "booty shorts" if you need them. You can convert lots of skirts/dresses to golf with them. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tennis dress is just too cute! I'd definitely wear it for golf.

    I've gotten to where I don't even shop for actual golf clothes any more, since my body proportions are different for top & bottom. Golf clothes just never seem to fit me properly. And yes, I've bought many items that were made for tennis & they look way better than the golf apparel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute golf/tennis dresses are hard to find but that one is adorable! I agree that it's easier to wear dresses with less moving parts. Playing golf in the South is unbearably hot and humid-is there somewhere you recommend to shop for cute golf clothes online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got my first dress - after looking everywhere - and even got it on sale! Got lots of compliments from the other ladies in my league. No pockets though, so used my pocket on my hat from SwingChick - handy!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...