A Busy Week Working on the Golf Girl Book

The past week has been kind of crazy.

My book...the one I've been alluding to for a while basically finished. So, first of all, and to sum things up in literary terms: Yay!

Writing my Little Tartan Book has been an awesome experience. It challenged me in ways I hadn't expected, and ultimately I feel I learned volumes: about writing, about golf and about myself.

The book won't actually be out till Spring, but time passes very quickly and pre-orders will be possible well before that.

So... I'm now working with my publisher on a few final edits and the last couple of design tweaks. And, I'm planning the release, with a book tour, a new website and lots of other fun, flirty, fashionable initiatives. I'll keep you up-to-date on all of it right here.