Friday

Season's Greetings from Golf Girl's Diary ☃

.












Happy Holidays everyone.

I'd hoped to bring you an awesome holiday video (inspired by Ryan Ballengee's snow angel ouvre) ...with a wintry review of my ultra-sweet SweetSpot putter... but the holidays are hectic and technology is temperamental - and my really nice niece videographer was unable to stop laughing for more than 30 seconds - so I ended up with the unedited indoor segment that's on my you tube channel but definitely not ready for prime time.

You see, FlipCams don't get along too well with Macs I hear... and this was the root of my technical difficulties. We got some awesome footage of the SweetSpot putter in action, before a gallery of snow-people, and hopefully I'll be able to find a way to post it. If not I promise I'll do another SweetSpot review.

In the meantime enjoy the ongoing holidays. I'll be around over the weekend and plan to post photos and video of our holiday party. There's going to be a putting contest with a really... interesting... prize.

A Few Scene from our video shoot.













11 comments:

  1. Hey Golf Girl. Cool site. i'm new to this social media thing... I like it.. Love LPGA golf, hmmm. some comment huh.. Okay @taloo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Patricia...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool stuff, P - and a White Christmas - SWEET ! A "white Christmas" in Atlanta takes some imagination...our snow was melted before it left the clouds. :-)

    I think there is a firmware update that will let you use a Flip with a Mac...BUT...and you'll love this...you have to connect to a non-Mac to get the update.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love those Argyle leggings! Hoping you and yours have had a wonderful holiday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays to you Patricia and here's wishing you a healthy and prosperous New Year!

    Thank you for your Christmas present of mentioning our Sweet Spot Golf Putter in one of our favorite golf Blogs by our favorite Golf Girl and we look forward to our continued collaboration in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tights!

    Merry Christmas and I'm totally bummed about the Flip. Hope I still have my receipt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit, so cute! I also love the snowpeople setup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who know snowpeople were golf fans! Best Wishes for 2009!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm trying to figure out compatibility issues with a Flip camera as well. There seem to be logs of variables depending on what you want to do with the footage. For now I'm bypassing the Flip software and opening all my files in imovie. You lose the easy uploading advantages and some clarity (IMO) but a least it works.
    LOVE the winter golf outfit BTW. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, love the tights! My daughter got a really sweet panasonic video camera from her Grandpa for Christmas. Maybe she will let me borrow it...after she teaches me how to use it. :)

    I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...