Wednesday

Cristie Kerr's Haute Living Guide to New York

.
You certainly know Cristie Kerr the golf champion, and you can't have missed Cristie Kerr the philanthropist.

Now meet Cristie Kerr the New York City tour guide.

The No. 1 US player spends quite a bit of time in New York, and recently revealed some of her favorite Big Apple haunts to Haute Magazine.

From Nobu 57 for sushi to late night supper at Balthazar... and shopping at Bergdorfs... I find most of her picks spot-on.

With an amazing 299 weeks in the top 10, you can be sure Ms. Kerr spends quite a bit of time a Chelsea Piers too. Not surprisingly it ranks as her favorite athletic facility.

See what else Cristie Kerr recommends in NYC.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh, Bergdorfs. Almost makes me want to shop for non-golf clothes again.

    Fun interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea Piers is my best memory from my NYC trip last summer. It was a perfect clear day and watching the sunset on the Hudson River as I his balls was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard Cristie Kerr bought an apartment in New York City and joined Liberty Golf Club. Sounds like she's making the Big Apple her home base.

    I hope she had a great year in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  4. On our last NYC trip we had lunch at Nobu... then went back for dinner. I tried to get my boyfriend up to Bergdorfs (and to Bloomingdales) but he categorically refused.

    Me thinks I need a NYC girlfriend trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tell Christie best italian food in the city is in the bronx

    nothing beats arthur ave , she don't know what she is missing

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...