Thursday

A Golf Girl on an Awesome Quest & Oregon Golf


If you haven't yet discovered Kristen Lewis... and her awesome quest... you're missing out on a stellar source of inspiration. Kristen is on a quest to see how good a golfer she can become, and she's aiming for scratch.

The northern California golf girl plans to go from a 15.8 index to... essentially... 0.

As she pursues her quest, those who follow her blog will be kept up to date... with regular dispatches... about the challenges and milestones on the road towards her goal. She also shares links to some of her delightful online golf discoveries like this one to an extraordinary little video by Oregon Golf Aventures. It's just about the awesomest thing I've ever seen.

Oh, and you'll want to follow her on Facebook and Twitter too.

5 comments:

  1. Golf in the Northwest is definitely underrated... except by those who've played there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like Kristen is highly motivated and ready to give it her all. As one who dreams of shooting par but isn't isn't quite ready to fully pursue it I admire her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The frustrating point for her will be when she gets halfway to scratch and plateaus. That will be a test for her. Hope things are going well in Beantown. Safe trip home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting to scratch is a mission/adventure/craziness I understand well. I still can't believe I got down to a 10.0 last year missing my single-digit goal by .1 UGH!

    I'm not sure how low I'll go this season, but I know one thing: I'll have a damn good time trying.

    BTW Brandon Dunes is definitely on my Bucket List.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing about kirsten ! its really inspiring to know that someone halfway around the world is also going through the same things as me of playing off a double digit and working towards playing scratch :)

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...