Friday

Win An Awesome Open Championship Tribute


As a golf history buff I would have loved to be at St. Andrews for the upcoming Open Championship and the 150th birthday of the renowned course, but there's just no way I could fit a trip to Scotland next week... and believe me I tried.

Yesterday however, I received a copy of "THE OPEN: Golf's Oldest Major" a gorgeous new book by golf writer, architect and historian Donald Steele, which is definitely the next best thing.

The book revisits the history of the championship and explores not just St. Andrews but each of the fourteen legendary courses on which The Open's been played. Beautifully illustrated with hundreds of evocative and stunning photos, captures the spirit, excitement and tradition of the Open and the dynamic beauty of the links courses that have hosted it.

And... I've got a copy to give away.
Just send me an email with your name and mailing address. I'll announce the winner with a video drawing on Sunday July 18, after the final round is played at St. Andrews. My address is patricia@GolfGirlMedia.com.

1 comment:

  1. Just sent you an email. The book looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...