Monday

These Days No One's as Awesome as Rafael Nadal
















For now, I think it's safe to say that Rafa is untouchable in his awesomeness.

For one thing he just won his first U.S. Open and at the same time completed a career Grand Slam. And many feel that at only 24, he's on his way to becoming the best of all time.

As I wrote just a few days ago he also plays golf... plays it well too. He played with Fred Couples a few months ago and the easy-going Masters Champion said he was struck by the Spaniard's competitive nature... and mentioned his simplicity and kindness, saying “He is just such a decent kid, who is very humble as well as immensely talented...”

Finally there's that music video he made recently with colombian singer... and golfer... Shakira. It happens to be the sexiest music video of all time. Bar none... that I know of. ~ So, I rest my case: These Days no one's as awesome as Raphael Nadal.

5 comments:

  1. Nice video, great win. Plus, I hear he's a 7 handicap and has a date to play at St. Andrews with Rory McIlroy. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The problem with professional tennis is that it takes such an enormous toll on the body. That's especially true with a player like Nadal who plays so hard and with such speed. His career will almost inevitably be quite short so it's good that he's gotten such an early start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes that video definitely qualifies as sexy. It kind of makes you forget all about golf or tennis. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I learned from this post: Ladies like buff biceps and Shakira has a really nice badonkadonk.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I learned: He's hot and I want that glittery dress she's wearing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...