Thursday

Paula Creamer Presents Her Studley Golf Companion

If I had to take a guess at the contents of Paula Creamer's golf bag I'd be thinking there might be some sparkley ball markers... and a supply of pink golf balls. That.. in addition to the kind of equipment that can get it done at the US Women's Open... is the type of thing I'd think of.

What I probably wouldn't think of,  Paula reveals in the video below.



Thank you SAP Sponsors ... for sharing this ultra-cute video!
Visit the SAP Sponsorships website

2 comments:

  1. Haha I was not expecting that! That would make a good golfing buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Paula is the classic All American girl but her appeal is universal. She's very popular in Asia and I think she represents golf and the US really well.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...