Tuesday

#blogolftripTNF - An Awesome Time Was Had by All

By all accounts #blogolftripTNF was a stellar experience for all.

Over the past few days a seductive glimpse of Tenerife... its golf courses, resorts and restaurants... has been offered... on social networks and blogs... via the ultra-engaging group who participated in the first ever #blogolftrip.

Spain is the most popular golf destination in Europe and through the photos and commentary of those who were in Tenerife over the weekend it's easy to see why.  The courses feature a plethora of breathtaking coastal views and impressive mountainous backdrops, the resorts offer everything a traveler could ask for and then... there's the sublime Spanish attitude which I've experienced each time I've been in the country. It's warm, friendly and relaxed and even though I've yet to play golf in Spain I'm quite sure it's as pervasive on the fairways and greens as it is in the cities. After all it was the late, great Seve Ballesteros who explained a four at the 1990 this way: “I miss, I miss, I miss, I make.” Golf and life... particularly when one's on vacation... are most enjoyable when the mood is light. The Spanish golf bloggers, and their hosts in Tenerife, clearly understand that.
 

2 comments:

  1. Spanish guys are cute too. That's another plus, IMHO. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tenerife is a beautiful place:) I am a golfer, but I never thought of trying their golf courses yet.Maybe during my next trip, I will do just that. Thanks for the refreshing blog post, I enjoyed it :)By the way, we're giving away a Free iPad on our Facebook Page. Tell your golfing friends. Click here for details: http://www.facebook.com/SquareItUp/app_286144541438235

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...