Wednesday

Golf Pin of the Week - Little Golfer Bento Box


Pinterest, the highly addictive... and endlessly inspiring... content sharing service is a great way to find unique, imaginative ideas... on just about anything. So much so, that we're going to start doing a "golf pin of the week" post to share some of the golf-oriented ideas... images, stories, tutorials... we've been pinning.

Basically, we're going to choose the kind of things you may have missed;  always golf-oriented, but also transcendant an eclectic mix of interesting, creative, fun stuff.  Stuff like the this lunchbox that comes from a wonderful food-health-mom-lifestyle blog called...  thislunchbox.com


I found it on Pinterest via prolific pinner, Janis C who has it on her Cool KIDZ Stuff board.  The story behind this golf themed bento box involves a five-year-old with a precocious passion for the game.  It's well-told, well illustrated and inspiring and I'm quite sure I would never have found it if not for Pinterest.  That's why it's our Golf Pin of the Week.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the kind of lunch I'd like to have someone make for me... and I'm no kid. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcake is amazing but I hope my brood never expects lunches like that. I generally send my kids off with lunch money ;/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've discovered some great golf outfits on Pinterest, love the visual aspect of that site.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...