Sunday

Golf Infographics - The Must-Play Courses of Myrtle Beach, A Visual Guide

I tend to absorb information much much more effectively when it's presented with pictures.  Show it to me in a video or a slide show... or a comic book, for that matter... and I'm likely to remember it well, while I tend to retain very little when the format is purely text... or talk. Hence my affinity for infographics.  I've presented quite a few data visualizations over the years and I'm always on the lookout for new ones.  I've even been known to create my own visual representation on occasion. A couple of days ago the folks at Marriott sent me one on Myrtle Beach's top 10 must-play golf courses. With over 100 places to play in the coastal Carolina city, this chart will undoubtedly prove useful.



Marriott's Favorite Golf Courses in Myrtle Beach - An infographic by the team at Marriott.

You may also like: Golf Infographics on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. We played all four couses at Barefoot. World class & wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD NEWS FOR MY ITALIAN BLOG...BYE BYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. The right infographic can make almost any topic fun and interesting. The interactive ones are particularly effective. I saw one recently that illustrated the declining population of various animal species throughout the world and it actually brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to play TPC. I have not had a chance to play at any of these courses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for sharing the Golf Girl's Diary information.



    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi @GolfGirl i agree with most of it and thanks for sharing. I like getting a challenge, here is my disagreement I did not find Barefoot all that tough compared to others. Tidewater, Grande Dunes and Caledonia are my favorites great value and fantastic golf courses! Hell most of these are nice tracks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI @golfgirl great share and agree with most. I am surprised to see Barefoot in the MOST difficult section. I really like playing Grande Dunes, Tidewater and Caledonia and many others are nice tracks as well.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...