Tuesday

Pick Your Players... for the LPGA Lotte Championship Presented by J Golf



















OK, my Masters picks weren't exactly stellar... 150/367 - Golfradar Fantasy Golf Challenge and 46/115 - Back9Network Fantasy Golf Challenge... but they 
certainly could've been worse considering my unorthodox  selection methods and my past propensity for a DFL finish. In fact, I'm quite encouraged... because the week before the Masters I actually managed a 13/53 for the Kraft Nabisco Championship with Ladies Dream Golf the new LPGA fantasy site I told you about recently.  

So, now's the time make picks for the LPGA Lotte Championship. You see, the tournament... which is taking place at the Ko Olina Golf Club on the Hawaiian island of Oahu... begins tomorrow, April 17.  Rather than the standard Thursday - Sunday schedule this event will run from Wednesday - Saturday, so the pick period actually expires Wednesday morning. 

That means you need to head over to Ladies Dream Golf Make Picks page ASAP.  I'm heading there now to make my selection... in hopes I can continue to improve my standings. DFL is not a place I like to be. 

2 comments:

  1. So far so good for me. Oh yes, it's only the 1st round. :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. did anyone pick lizette salas ? for the fraction of a second that the birdie putt was a quarter of the way into the hole on the 18th = she had it

    it's understandable that in the circumstance salas hit that putt too hard and it popped out of the hole instead of dropping in = and had it that 61 total score would have won it outright

    suzann petersen had the advantage overall in experience and she just stayed patient


    frankDftLIQUORDALEsoFLA33316

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...