We're now accepting submissions for listings in Golf Girl's 2016 Holiday Gift Guide. Our guide will run from mid November through the end of the year, and feature gift ideas for golfers and golf fans of all stripes. A listing in our guide is a cost effective way to gain targeted exposure for your brand in an active and engaged community with a true passion for golf.
Holiday Gift Guide Listing - $100.00
As part of our Holiday Gift Guide, your golf brand, product or service will receive:
- Inclusion in a Holiday Gift Guide roundup (categories listed below)
- A post on our Golf Girl Media Facebook page
- A minimum of two tweets promoting your product/brand (17K followers)
- Inclusion in our Holiday Gift Guide 2016 Pinterest Board
Each roundup is a dedicated page promoting our featured gift recommendations in a specific category. The guide will include a page for each of the following categories:
- Women's Golf Gifts (Apparel & Accessories)
- Women's Golf Gifts (Equipment)
- Golf Gifts for Him (Apparel, Accessories & Equipment)
- Golf Gadgets (Training Aids & Tools)
- Golf Gifts for Kids (Apparel, Accessories & Equipment)
- Golf Gifts for Home & Garden
- Experiential Golf Gifts (Resort, Learning, Lifestyle & Event Experiences)
- Golf Books
- Golf Tech (Apps, AI & Wearables)
Each category page will feature 8 - 10 products and will include an image of the product and a link to the product website. We'll promote each roundup page through social media and will link to them on both the main menu, and sidebar of the Golf Girl's Diary blog.
A sample roundup page featuring partners and products we love.
7. Golf4Her - Aerogreen Pavia Golf Shoe 8. Lori's Golf Shop - Bennington Golf Cart Bag
Interested in being included in our 2016 Holiday Gift Guide? Submit your product by emailing us at email@example.com with the subject line "2016 Holiday Gift Guide" or use our online SUBMISSION FORM.
We look forward to hearing from you.