Saturday

Happy Easter - Happy Spring - Happy Golf Season


Just in time for Spring comes a cute little book about golf.

I know... there are some folks who still find it shocking to see "golf" and "cute" in the same sentence. And those individuals probably won't be big fans of this publication. But for everyone else Golf Girl's Little Tartan Book is now available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders and many fine independent book stores.

More on the book later. For now I'm off to hunt for colored eggs and eat Peeps.

9 comments:

  1. Already ordered mine. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just had to mention peeps!! There goes my sugar numbers. Who cares! It's Easter!!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have your Peeps call my Peeps.

    (Good luck with the book!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait until it gets here in a few days.

    You didn't ask for any new pictures of me for the book, so I am assuming you had an adequate supply?

    I am sooooo jealous. Congrats, PH...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got it at B&N today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's fantastic Patricia, Mozel Tov! Here's wishing you all the luck you will need for it's success...

    We'll be happy to spread the word as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this blog site. I am trying to get my wife involved. She said she won't play without pink clubs and balls.
    Cyrus Jeffries
    Scotty Cameron Putter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Patricia!!! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute works for me!

    Good luck & congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...