Thursday

Map Your Golf Travels: An Artful Display of Places You Play

Everyone has a dream... or two. Actually if you're a golfer you probably have several.  They're the courses you long to play... and I'm guessing you have them on a list somewhere.  I know I do.  I keep mine in a golf journal I've created. It takes up two pages.

There is however a more dynamic, inspiring... artful... way to keep track of the US courses you've played and/or those you dream of playing.

It comes from a company called Map Your Travels, it a graphically striking map of the United States that features a hundred top public golf courses in the country and it's mounted so that you can use the included pins and flags to mark past golf adventures and future golf dreams. Pebble Beach, Pinehurst, Blackwolf - they're all there.  The map can be personalized and comes in a dark wood frame, ready to hang.

It makes a great gift... for yourself or for a golfer in your life.  And with gift-giving season right around the corner... timing is quite propitious.

Visit MapYourTravels.com

5 comments:

  1. I have an old map where I've marked of my "golf bucket list". That one looks a lot nicer, maybe I'll upgrade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where ever you go , you should always have some nice jewelry with you to celebrate the ¨ game ¨.
    Jan-d-golf.com , Sterling Silver , Handmade , Handsigned , as preferred by the UPSCALE golfer ,

    jan !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The travel map is a great way to preserve memories... when I was growing up our family used map to mark our road trips. I love looking at them now and remembering the fun we had.

    (I love the jewelry idea Jan.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I discovered a new site recently called Ubokia.com. You can post items you WANT, rather than searching for what you don't want or already have. You can also browse sellers WANTS and unload some old equipment that you aren't using anymore.

    Check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cool. I think we're gonna get one to map every golf course that runs a deal with us at 1smartgolfer.com

    Great find and Post!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...